Speed Culture is looking for Content Contributors to Join Our Team!
Are you aspiring automotive writer or photographer? Speed Culture is always looking for more content to add to it’s growing website. Now in our second year our website alone gets over 40,000 visits a month with a lot of those coming from Google and other search engines. Speed Culture the app gets over 120,000 views each month and growing each month. We need to keep our site and app fresh and can’t “DO IT ALL” so we’re looking for some help to make things better.
Who this may be good for:
– Aspiring Automotive Journalist
– Automotive Photographers
– Auto Blog Owners looking for a Quality Link Partner
– Automotive Shop Looking for Cheap Promotions
– Submission of weekly or at least monthly articles that are 300 words or more on your favorite subject. It can be about classics, racing, car show, car meets, or any other automotive related subject.
– Listed as an official Speed Culture journalist on our website’s about us page.
– Name and links (to your site) in the headlines of all of your submitted posts.
– Later we will send you a Speed Culture staff pack including Speed Culture goodies, and staff only gear. (after a few submissions)
– Paid article requests based on article or content quality and how they are received by audience.
– Legitimate Media Access to Events as part of an Official Assignment.
Email your information and a writing sample to: [email protected]